Friday, October 19, 2012

toe in the water

OK.

So here's the deal: I'm dysthymic. If you are here after finding this blog, you probably know what that means. I hope to use this medium to talk about dysthymia, maybe to connect with others who suffer from it. To create a community.

Is that even possible now that we are far into the internet era, with millions of blogs out there, each trying to get noticed?? I really don't know. Seems worth a shot.

I wish I could say that things were off to a great start. But I already have one big typo under the belt: I wanted to write "Dysthymia Blog" for the title, but I left out the "l".  But you know what?? It works. Having dysthymia IS like living one's life constantly in a bog. So I'm sticking with it. Dysthymia Bog it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment